When you’re facing some of the harshest conditions out there, why settle for less
The KD-8 can also be used for filling cylinders with other non-aggressive, nonflammable, non-toxic gases (air, argon, nitrogen, etc.). The KD-8 is a noise-free two-stage double-cylindrical booster device with
• electric motor
• water cooling
• gravity water-glycerin solution
• automatic control and signal systems
Cylinders are filled by pumping oxygen from transport cylinders into subcompacts followed by injection using a booster compressor to a pressure up 25 MPa.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Easy maintenance
• Low operational cost
• High productivity
• High compression ratio at low energy consumption
• Low weight and small dimensions
• Does not alter the structure of gases pumped
• Environmentally friendly
The compressor can operate at an ambient temperature of 1-40 0С and, at a relative air humidity of 80%, at an ambient temperature of 25 °C.