The Ci-30 KS is a portable waist-worn self-rescuer that
is used for escape from the irrespirable atmosphere
from medium- and short-haul routes.
The self-rescuer contains a cartridge with chemically
bound oxygen (KO2), enough to leave a danger zone
within 30 minutes or to wait for help for up to 1,5 hours.
As oxygen is released, the active cartridge substance
simultaneously absorbs carbon dioxide, and thus the
self-rescuer completely isolates the user’s respiratory
organs from the irrespirable atmosphere.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
• Automatic starter device
• On-top position of breathing bag in a compact size
• Compact and ergonomic
• Hands-free during wearing and escape
• Heat shield
• Low breathing resistance
• Moisture indicator on the seal
• Equipped with anti-fogging goggles
• Innovative heat and moisture exchanger
• Donning time for the trained user – 7 seconds